366 Project – Week 15

There was definitely a good feeling passing the one hundred day mark this week.  Yes, I know that there is still 266 days after that, but it was a good feeling for me!

Sunday was Easter day and we went down to Wales (again!) to a very stressful egg hunt devised by my mother in law, who forgot where she had put half of them and it seemed to go on and on.  Finally the children got to sit down and enjoy the spoils.  This made me laugh as not content with scoffing her own chocolate, A was eyeing up everyone elses.

Monday, I went and picked up some bargain Easter craft stuff in Tesco and we made some pompom crowns.  This is A wearing her creation in regulation pink!

Tuesday morning and I woke up with A and took a load of photos of her.  It is a bit blurry but I really like it as it is very natural shot and she has a big smile, which is lovely.

We have been having the seemingly never ending discussion about having a pet again this week. This was R’s sit in protest with his toy dogs saying that we had to get a dog and he wasn’t going to bed until we got one.  He did go in the end and having a dog is still ‘under discussion’.

Thursday we went to a play barn in Cheltenham as the weather was a bit rubbish and after we went for a classy lunch at Greggs, but the children were quite happy until the town’s pigeons descended for a share.  I’ve never seen a pasty eaten so quickly.

A photo of my gorgeous L today as he had been looking at the recent photos and claimed that I wasn’t taking enough photos of him.

This was one of the photos that I didn’t expect to be very good and then when I looked back at it I love the colours.  R was at a party and L enjoyed a nice play with his little sister in the park.

So that was another week in our hectic lives.  My favourite for this week is the last photo, I love the colours, the amazing greenery in the background and the way A is gazing adoringly at her big brother.

Come back next week and have a look at what we’ve been up to and if you want to see some more 366 projects, pop over to see The Boy and Me’s linky for lots more inspiring photos.

TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky

1. I sympathise with the MIL, i have the same problem….all I can say is just you wait…your turn will come….;)

• To be honest I already have that problem! It’s a standing joke in this house!

2. I love the last photograph for the same reasons as you. But I also love the one of A looking so natural.
    Yay we made it past 100!!!!!! :)

• I know it is a real achievement!

• Thank you and yes it does!

3. Lovely pictures as always – I like the crown one best.

• Thank you yes I like that one!

4. Love the top shot, she’s looking at him eating his egg so earnestly and eagerly. Hope he wasn’t teasing her too much?

• Thanks no he was ignoring her! Nothing comes between my son and his chocolate!

5. lots of great photos there :)

• It is and it has a lovely big field next to it which is lovely x

6. Wow a busy week for you and your gang then! D you think you will get a dog? I don’t think I could handle the responsibility although I love them but I think my children are enough for now!
    I also really like the contrast of the colours of the last photO and how you just see your daughter peeping over the side! o it is a good choice for your favourite from this week.

• I’m not sure about the dog to be honest! It is one of those things that would be really positive but I am so stressed with life and children and I’m not sure if a dog will tip me over the edge! We’ll see!

7. As soon as I saw the pasty picture I knew exactly where it was lol. Is the horse still there?

• Thought you would! No all of the horses have gone now which is a real shame as I really liked them!

8. I love that photo too, well done on getting out and about despite a mixed bag of Easter weather!

9. Busy week looks like lots of fun ,great shots :)