Project 366 – Week 45

Week 45

Sunday – We went to a watch a lovely bonfire display

Monday – L doing gymnastics (again) on the sofa

Tuesday – A had a very bubbly bath!

Wednesday – The children chilling out together watching television

Thursday – Written confirmation of my new job

Friday – A made a lovely paper plate poppy

Saturday – The boys trying on their new gilets

TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky

1. Lovely photos as ever. Is that a bright green Star Wars Lego Tshirt from Sainsburys? I can’t see very well on my phone, but it looks familiar! I think it’s obligatory that your boys wear at least one of my younger son’s Tshirts in the photos every week! And congratulations on the job!

• It is probably from Next! Most of the boys clothes are to be honest. Probably very similar though.

2. sofas are made for gymnastics, just as they work as trampolines and places to spill juice. Congrats on the new job

• That is so true and the same can be said about my bed too! Thank you

3. Loving the bubble picture. The fireworks shot is lovely too.

4. I love that firework photo ! We didn’t see any this year which is a shame although the boys don’t understand it all anyway. Congratulations on your new job I expect you were pleased about that :) xx

• I am very pleased and relieved that there will be a bit of extra money coming in after Christmas which will be lovely.

5. Many congratulations on the job honey. And why do boys just HAVE to do gymnastics on the couch. Can’t get my two to stop.

• Thank you! Nope I can’t get mine to stop either even when I am sat on it with a cup of tea.

6. New job? Congratulations lovely, what will you be doing?

Thanks for linking

• I am going to be teaching French in the local comp. It is a maternity cover until May but I am really chuffed!

7. Congratulations on your new new job. Sounds like you’ll be starting very soon!

8. Looks like a fun week! Congratulations on the new job :)

9. I have fireworks as my Country Kids linky this week, I found them so hard to catch on camera but yours looks amazing!

10. Fabulous bubbles shot! And I’m jealous of your fireworks photos!