Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013. 365 Project

Am I mad? I was so happy last week that I had completed a whole year of the 365 project. I genuinely hadn’t really considered whether or not I was going to continue until January 1st. I have decided to carry on as it has become a habit, but more importantly, I have a wonderful selection of photos depicting a year in the life of this family which is amazing and I would love to carry on.

So I will continue with my weekly round up of photos and see how I get on.

This week, we waved a fond farewell to 2012 and these were the final two photos of the year.

Sunday – The last day of our stay at Granny and Grandpa’s in Wales, the boys were very unwilling to leave the comfort of their duvets.
Monday – Getting ready for bed and I accidentally put R’s pyjama top on A which she thought was hilarious.

The first few days of the year have been fairly uneventful. Everyone was on holiday, so we had a quiet week chilling out and enjoying some family time.

Tuesday – We went out for pizza which was lovely except L wolfed his down and quickly started eyeing up his sister’s pizza.
Wednesday – Another lunch out!  We were given some vouchers for Frankie and Benny’s for Christmas and decided to go out for lunch.
Thursday – I went to get my hair done and daddy was left in charge of dressing A.  Good job it is usually me who does that job!
Friday – R being very cheeky, building one of his Christmas presents.
Saturday – A visit to the park for some well needed fresh air and L decided to take a few shots.
TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

Comments

1. says

i am glad that you have decided to continue your project :) looks like you made the most of your quiet week before school and a new job begins soon . lovely family photos x

2. says

Fabulous photos and nice to see all of you together in them, hope you had a good lunch at Frankie & Benny’s. Why is your daughter wearing a Summer dress?

So pleased to have you back on board, thanks for linking up

3. says

Great to see you back!! Great photos- good to see you’ve made the most of the break.
    And me, I’m impressed with A’s outfit. Leave my OH to dress my daughter and she ends up in the boys clothes (who are a year younger!).

4. says

I’m pleased you’re doing 365 again :) I’ve looked forward to seeing your photos each week.
    I’m going to try and complete it this year after failing in July last year!

Happy New Year :) xx

5. Laura CYMFT says

Lovely photos. I never let Husband dress Miss C – he has no fashion sense at all LOL Having said that, A’s dress is very pretty.

6. Coombe Mill says

Some lovely pics, it’s nice to have some ‘quiet’ family time every so often. Good luck with the next project!

7. says

Another blogger who has had their hair done – I must arrange to have mine done.

Do you have half term Feb 11th? We really ought to arrange a meet up.