Project 365 – Week Five

We need some sunshine! I remember that this time last year I was struggling to find inspiration for my photos due to bad weather and lack of sunlight. At least this week, the snow disappeared and there was the occasional glimpse of blue sky.

Sunday – blue sky
Monday – reading time
Tuesday – making ‘potions’ in the bath
Wednesday – the official opening ceremony of R’s birthday
Thursday – concentrating
Friday – bath hair
Saturday – beautiful sunset
TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

1. We have sunshine!!! I’m really glad the snows finally been washed away. Love your blue skies and sunset pics and love that you had an official opening ceremony for Rs birthday

2. Beautiful pictures x what concentration on the tasks in hand ..

3. lovely photos, its been really sunny n blue skied here today

4. Oh love the bath hair pic! Made me smile!

5. Love the bath hair one and gorgeous colours in the sunset photo.

6. bath time looks fun, girl after my own heart who concentrates with her tongue out! lovely pics x

• Ha ha yes I concentrate with my tongue out too

• All the best people do. my son does too! x

7. Lovely photos. I like taking ‘bath hair’ photos, but then they slightly freak me out!

• I know I did think it was a little bit strange, but a bit different

8. we had a beautiful and sunny day today which makes such a difference to everything! that sunset is stunning such great colours and the bath hair made me smile x

9. Love the blue skies, such a difference to last weeks snow

• I know, it is quite weird isn’t it?

10. Everything seems easier when the sun’s out, right? It also means the sun sets and that is a beautiful shot

• I definitely think so. Maybe I need to move to your part of the world?

11. Happy birthday R! Hope he’s had an awesome week :-)

• Thank you, yes he has had a great week, he is buzzing with it all

12. My girls love making potions in the bath as well; they also call it, ‘doing experiments’!
    I love the orange sky photo :)

• Yes all of mine have done that in the bath! Usually using up all the shampoo and body wash in the process!

13. Lack of nice natural light is so hard! You’ve some really lovely photographs again tho. A is really growing up now!!

• I know she is, it is scary how quickly they change once they are three

14. Loving that sunset picture – it’s a stunning one. Lovely happy shots of the children too this week. Love birthday boy’s look as he opens his present.

• Yes I think it is fair to say he was quite pleased with his presents

15. Looks like a busy weeks at yours! great pictures :-)

16. Love the photo of them reading, I’m always trying to get mine to read more but sometimes the tv wins! Beautiful sky shot too.

• It is quite rare here too for both of them to be reading, which is why I took the photo!

17. That’s the trouble sometimes isn’t it? Inspiration when there’s not a lot going on. Mind you you’ve come up with some great ideas. I find work gets in the way and I can’t keep taking photos of my computer!

18. Lovely blue sky photo, haven’t seen it that blue for a long while lol

19. What a gorgeous sunset photo! It was nice to see some sun at last after all the snow and rain with had lately.

20. That bath hair shot is fab.
    Concentrating pic is good too.

21. That sunset is divine, such glorious colours. Adore the photo of your gorgeous girl in the bath, reminds me of Millias ‘Ophelia’ (just don’t look at the background story!).

Thanks for linking up.

22. Love the blue sky photo, there is something about the sight of one which always makes me smile. I hope R had a good birthday.

23. The bath hair photo is my favourite. I also love your blue sky photo. Roll on Summer!