Project 365 – Week 27

Another week has flown by and the improvement in the weather has certainly been welcomed in this house as it means lots more time out in the garden.  These are some of our highlights
We have been playing with balls in the garden, L made his lovely double chocolate flapjack, my very lovely Stressy Mummy planner came, Wednesday was Granny’s birthday and we had a girl’s lunch out, A is thrilled to be able to wear some of her lovely summer dresses and lots of play in the new paddling pool.
More than seven photos this week, mainly because I took lots of lovely paddling pool photos so I included a couple of extra ones this week.

1. The flapjacks look very nice. I love the photo of L with Granny – very lovely pic!

2. Ohh check out your personal planner! Love it and will it make you more organised and less stressed mummy? Love your weekly shots, have a great weekend

3. Great paddling pool fun, the splashes are brilliantly timed. Can’t believe how quickly your daughter is growing up!

Thanks for linking up to Project 365

4. Oooh I love your planner! I love new stationery but hate writing in it! Got to love a paddling pool :-)

5. i dont blame you for adding a few extra shots – they are great ones in the paddling pool. i saw them on instagram earlier with envy at your fab pool on a day like today has been. great notebook and the one of your mum and daughter is a beautiful capture x x

6. So tempted to make flapjacks now!
    Your paddling shots look so much fun.
    Your little girl is gorgeous- especially love the paddling pool smile.

7. it certainly is paddeling pool weather – lovely photos :)

8. Got to order my planner, but did go over to their site for a look and it was fab. Love all the water shots this week.

9. Lovely photos! Been meaning to order my planner for ages. On my jobs list for ages, but of course it’s low priority! I’m very jealous of your paddling pool! Mean Mummy here hasn’t got one for the kids!

10. Great pool, my girls would love one like that! Unfortunately, we don’t have room since I re-did the garden and they keep moaning at me for wanting flowers instead of a pool!

11. Love the idea of double chocolate flapjacks and plenty more time in the garden!

12. Ah! Your planner is here! Mine is still in the post!!!!
    xx

13. Love the pool photos. Just what is needed in this heat.

14. this weather is great for paddling pools, the children next door have never been put of it all week.