Project 365 – Week 33

So what have we been up to this week?

Sunday – chilling out with an ice cream after a busy day at the Cotswold Wildlife Park
Monday – finally after two years on and off trying L has taken to two wheels
Tuesday – we went on a Gromit hunt in Bristol
Wednesday – new trainers all round
Thursday – we finally made it to Folly Farm in West Wales and had a lovely time
Friday – we had a lovely day Cardiff – A has a ‘new boyfriend’ apparently can you recognise who it is?
Saturday – back him after a lovely few days in Wales and the heavens opened so a good time to be going home.

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

1. Well done to L! Love the Gromits, Jack was one of my favourites too. Good day to head home today, I reckon. The weather has been horrific.

2. Those Gromits are fab but why are they popping up everywhere? Have I missed something? And is her boyfriend the Boy??

3. I’d love to do a Gromit hunt, I hope they come up North for a visit!

4. You have been busy this week. We’ve been meaning to go to Cotswold wildlife park and it looks like The Boy to me too :-)

5. it is great you got to catch up with TBaM and The Boy – hope A wont miss her new boyfriend too much lol
    i would love to see the Gromit exhibition trail but I just havent had a chnace to get to Bristol. and well done to L on the 2 wheels :) x

6. love the wallace and gromits, would love to see them. Like the new trainers and nice timing for getting home.

7. wow you have been busy! i would love the gromit hunt! he is fab!

8. Oh I love these pictures! I’ve seen a few people on Facebook posting pictures of Gromits- not sure what that is all about but looks fun!
    xx

9. Well done L and what fun to go on the Gromit hunt.

10. A few have recognised The Boy then, amusing to see those who really look in detail isn’t it? Great to see you and have a proper chat, amazing how you can feel like you’ve known someone for years.

Thanks for linking up to Project 365.