Project 365 – Week 34

After four happy weeks of family fun, this week has been the first week of the holidays where I think we all decided it was time to go back to school.  We did so much last week, finishing off with a trip to Lollibop on Sunday and I think we all needed a rest.  So a much quieter week this week.

Sunday – we headed off to London for our first ever trip to Lollibop and I came home with three very strange looking creatures
Monday – A quiet day at home mainly with a bit of cycling
Tuesday – A trip to a country park and A was fascinated by the butterflies
Wednesday – I had jobs to do in town, so we made a rare visit to the town park which is great but usually very busy
Thursday – Inspired by the Great British Bake Off, the children all made cakes
Friday – A and I had some fun with some tattoos
Saturday – R and I went to do some shopping at a local farm shop and R made me buy this five colour pasta as he loved the look of it
TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

1. Lovely pictures! Love the one of the three of them :)

2. Love the cakes!!!
    The colours in the butterfly shot are so vibrant- fantastic.
    Looks like Lollipop was a great day out- what a beautiful capture of A.

3. I so hear you on the back to school .. we are in exactly the same boat and everyone is wanting that routine back now. The children’s cakes look amazing!

4. It’s funny you should say that about the pasta. We went shopping last week and H was fascinated by the tricolour pasta, if there had been five colours in it I don’t think I’d have got out of the shop without it either. Love the lollibop shot.

5. Ooh yum can I come to your house and test all the cakes for you? They look really good! :)

6. I really want to take Bob to Lollibop next year but don’t know if she’ll be too young. What do you think? x x

• It depends how she copes in busy places. It is amazing for little ones but A did get a bit overwhelmed by the crowds

7. that pasta looks fabulous – such an array of groovy colours! i love how everyone baked a cake -they all look GBBO worthy. However, thats a lot of cake to eat though! and the face painting is fab especially the pirate one. xx

8. So many funky photos. The cake looks delish and I love the butterfly photo

9. Love the face paints – you look like you have had lots of fun this week!

10. those cakes look delicious, there are a lot of butterflies around at the moment, well captured, and the face painting is great

11. We’ve just hatched our 5 butterflies. They are amazing! Those cakes look delish!!

12. That face painting is ace, love it. I couldn’t be bothered to queue and promised I’d do The Boy’s face at home.

Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

13. Lovely photo! I wish Noah was into face painting, its so much fun :)

I love butterflies, especially with Grandad passing away, it makes me think of him everytime I see one – so I am loving the fact they are everywhere at the moment.

I need butterfly friendly things for the garden :)

x