Project 365 – Week 35

Sunday – trying to get a shot of R flying his glider
Monday – Birthday Boy on his new scooter
Tuesday – cute smiles from Little Miss A
Wednesday – having fun at the Warner Brothers Studio Tour
Thursday – a spot of GBBO inspired baking
Friday – a return to Bristol to continue on the Gromit Unleashed trail

Saturday- a visit to Southern Down in South Wales
TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

1. Lovely outdoor shots this week. Birthday boy seems to be enjoying his scooter. I particularly like the shot of the boys on the rocky beach.

2. Great shots. The photo of Miss A is beautiful!

3. fab shots this week. we went to warner bros studios last sunday, did you enjoy it?

4. Those breadsticks look so yummy.

My favourite is the Little Miss A smiles nothing beats children’s smiles

5. love the last photo, the colours are fabulous against the pebbles

6. happy belated birthday to your boy – i hope he had a great day.
    i am very jealous of your trip to the Harry Potter studios – i hope to go one day (and I also like the Back 2 the Future tee short!).
    I also want to see Grommit unleashed – looks amazing from everyones photos.and i agree with HpMcQ about the beach shot – great photo.
    your breadsticks looks fab – you didnt link them up though!! If you have a post let me know and I can pin them
    xx

7. ooohhh a rocky beach, love them. Happy belated birthday, and you have had a busy week of fun by the look of it.

8. Love the pink dots on Miss A’s photo…she has a gorgeous smile :)

9. Awww, Southerndown! One of my favourites! I thought I recognised those blue stones.

Thanks for linking up to Project 365.