Why I love Hotter shoes

When you sink your feet for the first time into a new pair of shoes from Hotter, they feel so soft and comfortable that they remind you of that one pair of favourite shoes that you have worn and worn.  No blisters, no discomfort, just a lovely feeling whenever you put them on.  That alone is a huge selling point for me, as a teacher, I am pacing around a classroom all day and I need comfortable shoes that aren’t going to make my feet tired and sore.

I first discovered Hotter in the summer when they asked me to do a review for them and I was so impressed with their shoes, that I have been back and bought a couple more pairs since then which I lived in throughout the summer.  So when they contacted me about doing another review for them, I was thrilled as I had been looking at getting another pair of their shoes for the winter anyway.

I chose the Shake shoes as they looked very similar to my favourite summer pair and they looked light, flat and comfortable, but sturdy enough to wear during the colder, damper weather.  I have pretty much worn them every day now for two weeks and I can honestly say that I love them.  They make a huge difference to the way my feet feel at the end of the day, gone are the tired aching feet that I got after a day of wearing my boots.  They are also good whatever the weather too, this week has seen sunshine, rain, frost and even hail stones and they are a really good sturdy pair of shoes.  I am fairly sensible when it comes to shoes and so I chose them in black, but the Shake shoe comes in a range of gorgeous colours and I am sorely tempted to get the same pair in green too as they are lovely and A; surprise surprise, would like a small pair in boysenberry (pink).

I really do recommend you check out these and the other shoes and boots in the Hotter range.  I have spotted a rather nice pair of boots which would be a perfect Christmas present and I will be dropping my husband lots of hints this week and suggesting he takes a look at their website too.

I was sent this pair of Shake shoes for the purpose of this review.  All opinions and images are my own.

1. they look super comfortable!

2. oh yes they look like the tyoe of shoes I buy – gone are the days of shoes will slight heels for day to day stuff now – flat and comfy are the way forward! i have heard of these before – i must check them out next time i need some new shoes.i really like the detail on the straps

3. oooh they look great, comfy and fun too!

4. I love Hotter shoes too, and these ones look super comfy!

5. Cute! I am going out for a rare evening out with a friend this evening and planning to wear heels. I just know it will end badly. I have lived in flats and comfy shoes since becoming a mum!

6. My feet have got so used to comfy shoes that they are very quick to make their discomfort in heels known. On a rare night out last week, I wore heels, and they sliced my feet in half. Ok, I am exaggerating but I did blister and it reminded me why flats are the only way to go for me now. I am not familiar with Hotter shoes but will check them out now

7. I do find it really difficult to find comfortable, flat shoes that look stylish. Your new shoes are a lovely colour and they certainly do look cosy. I’ll be checking out there range as I have no shoes that don;t let in water at the moment – not ideal at this time of year!

8. Love the sole on those shoes – that’ll keep your feet warm when it gets cold ;)

9. Oh Nikki I wish I had had Hotter shoes as a teacher, I was always on my feet as a drama teacher too. I got the Cheshire Boot this Autumn and although they have a heel you wouldn’t know, so comfy!

10. ooh, they look gloriously comfy… will definitely be taking a look at them!

11. Ooh, we have a new Hotter just opened in town, will have to investigate!

12. I really do love the look of them Nikki as I live in flat shoes because of my back.

13. Ooh I am such a granny when it comes to shoes, they have to be flat and comfy as I have “bad feet”, so nice to see some NICE looking shoes around!

14. Seriously why have I not heard of hotter shoes before now? I think I must have been living under a rock all these years as I am constantly battling to find the right kind of comfortable shoes. So going to have a browse of their website now!