The 365 project 2014 – week one

Happy New Year and here we all are again.  Towards the end of last year, I asked myself whether or not I would carry on with the 365 project and it didn’t take long to come up with an answer; YES!  I love the 365 project.  I love looking back on a year of photos showing my life and my family.  But I also love the 365 community; the people who have also done the project for the last two years.  I love their comments and I love seeing a glimpse of their lives, in some cases watching their children or grandchildren growing up and their photography style changing and developing.  It is such a worthwhile project to do and I am now so used to taking photos every day, it isn’t a chore at all, it is a habit and a really good one at that.

Not quite a full week this week, but this was my first week of photos;

Wednesday – a long overdue duvet and pyjama day
Thursday – making creations with Laser Pegs
Friday – the three wise monkeys
Saturday – the sun setting over the water logged fields
TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

1. Those laser pegs are amazing! Love your sunset over the waterlogged field. It was kind of the effect I was aiming for, but didn’t quite manage!

2. Wow, I thought that was a lake at 1st! Doh! The 3 wise monkey pic is funny! #Project365

3. I love the sunset over the waterlogged field!

4. Loving the last photograph – so still after the awful madness of the storm :( I’m also very taken with your new look blog – good job!

5. A great collection of pics. Unfortunately there seems to be flooding everywhere at the moment!
    I’m going to investigate the laser pegs – I’ve not seen those before x

6. Haha the ‘Three wise monkeys’ pic is genius! x

7. Love that last photo – what a wonderful capture. Those three wise monkeys are great too! I’ve just joined 365 for the first time so here’s to taking even more photos than I do already LOL :)

8. I think my 2 asd children would love those laser pens!
    Im a 365 newbie and looking forward to having a year long photo diary

9. Congratulations on starting another year! I was rubbish last year but hoping to do better this year. Your sunset photo is absolutely stunning. The colours are gorgeous and I love the reflection of the trees and sky. Your Three Wise Monkeys are very funny, and I love those laser pegs. I will have to get some.

10. I am loving the 3 wise monkey shot!! we have had a duvet day or 2 over the christmas time, i cant wait to see what this year brings for you honey x

11. That sunset is a fabulous photo, love the reflection! I also adore the three monkeys, so fun!

Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

12. Loving the 3 wise monkey shot! brilliant!

13. well done on carrying on for another year.
    liking the 3 wise monkeys hee hee and that photo from today is beautiful – such stunning colours on display and i love how you captured their reflections in the water too x

14. Lol at three wise monkeys, love a good duvet day and I’m totes off to google laser pegs they look aces

15. Love the look of the laser pegs! Need to get A some for when she is older! Love the three wise monkeys! Made me laugh! x

16. Loving the duvet day picture, we have had a lot of those! The waterlogged field picture is so beautiful. Happy new year to you all.

17. There was a gorgeous sunset last night (not here because it was still foggy, but we’d gone out not far from Droitwich and it was lovely). Glad you’re doing another year.

18. What gorgeous photos and I am seriously curious about these laser legs, they look like fun!! xx

19. Adore your three wise monkeys! The laser pegs look amazing, where are they from?

20. You can’t beat a duvet day. :)
    I like the sunset picture. Hope the flooding hasn’t come too close to you.

21. Seems a reflection of us with lazy days and soggy fields! I haven’t seen laser pegs before but they look rather fab :)

22. Great Pics! The Sunset is beautiful

23. Loving that sunset! The cheeky monkeys are pretty darn cute though! #365

24. Those laser pegs look interesting! Love the photo of the ‘monkeys’ in the back of the car!

25. Love the last two photos…reflection shots are always brilliant! And Project 365 is brilliant for getting into a routine of taking snaps. Lovely start to your year!

Karin :)

26. Love the three wise monkies shot. Made me laugh!

27. A great selection of photos, love the Three Wise Monkeys and the laser pegs look great too/

28. Wonderful pictures, love the boys having a duvet day too because it’s so normal. I’m going to try and keep up with this project this year too – wish me luck xx

29. Oh! My son would love laser pegs, I need to go google them lol

30. Everyone should have a duvet day on New Year’s Day !

31. some gorgeous photos, a real glimpse into your lives, I so need a duvet day with my 4 children, there is always something to do, so maybe we can sneak one in next Sunday.
    Good luck with the #Project365 sounds like you enjoy doing it, I am looking forward to attempting to do it this year for the first time as such a lovely thing to be able to look back on too, Sadie

32. Such lovely photos and (as a newbie to 365 this week) wonderful to hear your comments about being part of this photo community.

33. Ooh what are laser legs? They look really interesting! Happy new year!!

34. Those laser pegs look fab! That last photo is beautiful, I look forward to following your 365 project this year