The 365 project 2014 – week one

Happy New Year and here we all are again.  Towards the end of last year, I asked myself whether or not I would carry on with the 365 project and it didn’t take long to come up with an answer; YES!  I love the 365 project.  I love looking back on a year of photos showing my life and my family.  But I also love the 365 community; the people who have also done the project for the last two years.  I love their comments and I love seeing a glimpse of their lives, in some cases watching their children or grandchildren growing up and their photography style changing and developing.  It is such a worthwhile project to do and I am now so used to taking photos every day, it isn’t a chore at all, it is a habit and a really good one at that.

Not quite a full week this week, but this was my first week of photos;

Wednesday – a long overdue duvet and pyjama day
Thursday – making creations with Laser Pegs
Friday – the three wise monkeys
Saturday – the sun setting over the water logged fields
TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

Comments

1. says

Love that last photo – what a wonderful capture. Those three wise monkeys are great too! I’ve just joined 365 for the first time so here’s to taking even more photos than I do already LOL :)

2. Amanda Walsh says

I think my 2 asd children would love those laser pens!
    Im a 365 newbie and looking forward to having a year long photo diary

3. says

Congratulations on starting another year! I was rubbish last year but hoping to do better this year. Your sunset photo is absolutely stunning. The colours are gorgeous and I love the reflection of the trees and sky. Your Three Wise Monkeys are very funny, and I love those laser pegs. I will have to get some.

4. says

well done on carrying on for another year.
    liking the 3 wise monkeys hee hee and that photo from today is beautiful – such stunning colours on display and i love how you captured their reflections in the water too x

5. Monkey Footed Mummy says

Lol at three wise monkeys, love a good duvet day and I’m totes off to google laser pegs they look aces

6. says

There was a gorgeous sunset last night (not here because it was still foggy, but we’d gone out not far from Droitwich and it was lovely). Glad you’re doing another year.

7. 76 sunflowers says

Seems a reflection of us with lazy days and soggy fields! I haven’t seen laser pegs before but they look rather fab :)

8. Karin @ Cafe Bebe says

Love the last two photos…reflection shots are always brilliant! And Project 365 is brilliant for getting into a routine of taking snaps. Lovely start to your year!

Karin :)

9. says

Wonderful pictures, love the boys having a duvet day too because it’s so normal. I’m going to try and keep up with this project this year too – wish me luck xx

10. says

some gorgeous photos, a real glimpse into your lives, I so need a duvet day with my 4 children, there is always something to do, so maybe we can sneak one in next Sunday.
    Good luck with the #Project365 sounds like you enjoy doing it, I am looking forward to attempting to do it this year for the first time as such a lovely thing to be able to look back on too, Sadie