You may be starting to think that we are slightly obsessed with white chocolate in this house, well, we are. We love white chocolate and I do put it in lots of things.
These flapjacks are yummy, very sweet and easy to make.
125g brown sugar
5-6 tablespoons Golden syrup (or more if you like it softer)
100g white chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. If the butter is not at room temperature, I pop it into the microwave for a few seconds to soften it. Mix the sugar into the butter.
2. Stir in the oats and the Golden Syrup.
This is a good point to find a good strong helper to give the ingredients a really good mix.
3. Finally, mix in the chocolate chips.
4. Place the mixture in a greased baking tray/tin and flatten down really well with the back of a metal spoon.
5. Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes or until the flapjack is golden brown.
6. Before it cools, quickly score the mixture into small squares.
Once it has cooled carefully take it out of the tin and enjoy x