This recipe is a lovely twist on the traditional Krispie Cake and we love it. They are very gooey but the combination of toffee and marshmallow is a lovely one. You can also make this as a tray bake and cut into squares before it has completely set.
- 100g toffee (I use wrapped toffees but you can use a slab and break it up first)
- 100g butter
- 100g marshmallows
- 100g Rice Krispies
- 120 g Mini Eggs
- 16 small paper cake cases
- Put the butter and toffee into a saucepan and start to heat very gently.
- When the butter starts to melt add the marshmallows and continue to heat gently stirring all the time.
- Once everything is melted, take off the heat and mix really well.
- Add the Rice Krispies and mix well.
- The mixture will be very sticky so have your cake cases ready and use two metal spoons to scoop the mixture into the cake cases.
- Gently press the mixture down with the back of a spoon and place two or three Mini Eggs on top.
- Leave to set for a couple of hours and then enjoy.
I’m a Center Parcs Family Blogger and I visited Longleat Forest village with my family. If you want to enter to win a place as a wildcard winner just go to the challenge page to find out how http://bit.ly/1okzxJv