Back to school. Some have already gone back but for the many of us who are either counting down the days or dreading those September mornings, it is time to start restocking those bags and pencil cases.
My boys seem to get through so much stationery every year. Unlike my daughter who likes to surround herself with sparkly, scented things, the boys are teens and they like things that are practical and reliable. That’s why the Maped Helix Oxford supplies are always top of my back to school list for them.
From the pencil case essentials such as pencils, pens, rubbers and pencil sharpeners, to the brilliant maths sets in a tin, I know that their stationery is good value and will last. The boys are always happy about it too.
So what are the essentials from the Maped Helix range?
- Oxford HB Grade Pencils x 5
- Oxford Colours Student Set (student essentials -2 pencils, ruler, rubber, pencil sharpener, pen all in limited edition colours)
- Oxford Fountain Pen with 6 blue ink cartridges
- Oxford Colour Maths Set (Metal embossed tin with matching coloured contents, containing a safety point compass, a pencil sharpener, an eraser, compass and 9cm HB pencil, 15cm/6″ ruler, 180° degree protractor, 45° & 60° set squares, lettering stencil, eraser, sharpener & timetable/fact sheet)
- Oxford 30cm Wooden Ruler
- Oxford 2 Hole Canister Pencil Sharpener
- Oxford Large Eraser Twinpack
- Oxford Ballpoint Pens ASST (three ballpoint pens – red, black and blue)
- Oxford Highlighter Pens x 4 (orange, yellow, green and pink)
I always buy my essentials from the Oxford range, I particularly love the Maths Sets as they are perfect for secondary school as it keeps all of those maths essentials safely in the tin which is perfect. Price wise, many of these items are between the £1 – £2 range and you can usually buy the Maths sets for around £4. So you know that you are buying good quality products that will last and they won’t break the bank at this expensive time of year.
I was sent a selection of Maped Helix Back to School products in return for this post. I do genuinely buy and endorse these products. All opinions are my own.